I’m not sure how many of you know, but my 31st birthday is a short NINE days away. Christmas is only 2 days after that. I know that my readers are wanting to buy me stuff. In order to help facilitate the gift-buying process, I’m going to provide you with this handy-dandy gift-buying guide as well as a nice fat link to my Amazon.com wish list.
Highlights of the things I want this year include (but are not reserved to):
The Old Standbys
- DVDs (TV Shows like Alias, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and The Office)
- Comic Books (there are tons on my list, especially Pearls Before Swine collections – great “library” material!)
- Regular Books (I’m especially interested in the one called “The 4-hour Work Week” – who wouldn’t want that?)
Big Ticket Items
- Bose QC2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Complete Harry Potter Set
- Complete Calvin and Hobbes
I’m not very imaginative when it comes to gifts, although there’s plenty to choose from. Please feel free to buy me a present! I also like Starbucks gift cards and will be more than willing to accept gift cards to any major retailer. You also can just send me money on PayPal if you’d like. If you’re looking to buy a gift for someone else, might I suggest my Cafe Press store? That way, everyone wins.