Not my friends, but the TV show, Friends. I don’t care if that makes me sentimental, but I loved that show and I still love it. I just purchased Season 10, completing our set of all of the seasons. Here’s a list of my top 5 episodes:
- The One with the Rumor (Brad Pitt Episode)
- The One with the Prom Video (I’m a softie for Ross and Rachel)
- The One Where No One is Ready
- The One Where Ross Says Rachel
- The One with the Embryos (Lightning Round)
Such a great show. I think that by the end, I was one of the only people who always wanted Ross and Rachel to be together. That whole thing with Joey…that was just lame.
But Friends represented a time of life to me. Alli and I always watched the show together (once we started dating) and it became a point of conversation. It was a cultural phenomenon, much like Seinfeld, except it was on TV longer and it had a point.
Great show. Good laughs. Good times.