New Year’s Resolutions always seemed a little silly to me. Why do we need a new year to start bettering ourselves? That being said, it is still a good time to figure out what you want to do with the next year.
- Watch less TV (this excludes ALIAS, which starts its fourth season in a short 52 hours!!!!)
- Read more (I have tons of books that I have bought in the past couple of years but have never gotten around to reading them…must read those)
- Build stuff (this will start with a desk for my home office…I have the plan figured out…just need to buy the materials and get my drill fixed)
- Improve my design skills (this means finally finishing reading the QuickPro guide to Flash MX 2004 as well as the other design books I have to read)
- Lose weight (cliche, I know, but hey…I gotta do it)